I was born on July 22. 1963 in Santa Monica, California, USA. In 1978, I moved to Gothenburg, Sweden where I lived off and on until 1997. I then relocated to Malmö in the far south of the country and have lived there with a few stints in Spain, Thailand, and the US for close to 20 years.
Filmmaker, Photographer, Author, Lecturer, and, Visual Artist. Broad and well-documented experience as a reliable provider to both large and small companies and organizations as both an independent contractor and an integrated, team-playing creative force. I produce engaging, result-focused content that syncs seamlessly with existing marketing strategies.
BOOKS, SHORT FILMS & VISUAL STORIES 2020-
‣ Produced a comprehensive book for the cultural center, Sliperiet Gylsboda in Gylsboda, Sweden.
‣ Wrote and produced short, inspirational films for Västsveriges Turistråd, Ängelholms Näringsliv AB, ICA, Bar Italia Artisan Gelato, Nordic Choice Hotels, HSB and Terranet AB, among others.
‣ Produced commercials for Adexia Sverige, a filmed presentation for Elin Gärdenfors, a BIM manager & Innovation Strategist
‣ Produced 100+ portraits and environment images for ICA MAXI in Västra Hamnen, Malmö.
‣ Produced an inspirational commercial about a new training facility called Kockum Express for Kockum Fritid’s social media channels and interior screens.
‣ Produced two inspirational commercials for Spinning classes at Kockum Fritid.
ARTIST, CREATIVE COACH & AUTHOR 2012-
‣ Journalist and photographer of 240-page portrait and interview book, “We är Malmö Opera”.
‣ Aerial fine art photography for the public park exhibition “Malmö Upside Down” in Slottsparken, Malmö, Sweden.
‣ Wrote script and filmed “Shop Online” for supermarket client ICA Maxi Västra Hamnen in Malmö, Sweden.
‣ Five inspirational video ads for ice cream company Bar Italia Artisan Gelato in Malmö, Sweden.
‣ Wrote scripts and delivered four video ads and still images for Nösund Havshotell in Orust, Sweden.
‣ Creative Director and Podcast Host for autonomous vehicle software company Terranet AB in IDEON, Lund.
‣ Founder of Gallery Västra Hamnen; a combined studio and gallery for both exhibitions and photo/film projects with approximately 15,000+ followers on social media. (I Love Västra Hamnen)
JOURNALIST, SENIOR COPYWRITER 2003-
‣ Contributed copywriting and creative solutions to multiple global campaigns for IKEA, Tetra Pak, and Ericson, among others. Wrote articles, and produced photography-driven stories and destination guides for several Swedish daily papers, including Aftonbladet Resa, Allt om Resor, Sydsvenskan, and the travel magazine UTRIKES.
‣ As a Creative Coach, I worked strategically with internal and external communication as well as brand-building global campaigns and concept ads for IKEA in Älmhult, IKEA Systems in Delft, and IKEA Services in Helsingborg.
‣ Created imagery for the 2017 international climate conference at the UN headquarters in New York.
‣ Created television ad for public transportation company Skånetrafiken in Malmö, Sweden.
‣ Produced Grand Opening film for Nordic Choice Malmö Live in Malmö, Sweden. ‣ Created video installation for the restaurant Kitchen & Table in Malmö, Sweden.
‣ Produced the content and project led the print of anniversary book Turning Torso 2005-2015.
‣ Filmed material for the conference facility Sky High Meetings Christmas advertising film.
‣ Produced a total of 19 popular books sold in physical and online bookstores.
‣ Founded a Facebook fan page with circa 17k followers (organically)
‣ Lecturer and Teacher at various educational institutions in Sweden.
‣ University of Gothenburg: Political Science, Information Technology.
‣ Gotland Art College: Art History, Photography, Sculpture and Painting.
‣ Certified Qigong Instructor LANGUAGES ‣ English: Mother tongue.
‣ Swedish: Fluent, Resident/Citizen of Sweden since 1986. ‣ Spanish: Some
Last updated: October 2022
Mobile & WhatsApp: +46709404919